Hotwire Hotel: 3* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (Clearwater) Clarion Inn and Suites Clearwater

MatiasClock
By MatiasClock,
in

3-star Hotel in Clearwater area

Fri, Mar 31 - Wed, Apr 05

3-star Hotel in Clearwater area

|  65%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

1 king bed Your room type is guaranteed.

Fri, Mar 31 - Wed, Apr 05

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry see more 

$86.00 per night x 5 nights x 1 room 

$430.00 

Tax recovery charges + fees 

The taxes are tax recovery charges Hotwire pays to its vendors (e.g. hotels); for details, please see our Terms of Use. We retain our service fees as compensation in servicing your travel reservation. 

$103.92 

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Free parking

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Tripadvisor 

3.5 out of 5

(301 - 500 reviews)

Hotwire customer reviews 65% recommended

(121 total reviews)

Please start by following-up your previous Miami Airport hotel and Hotwire Key West hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips... then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

As well, in your reply please use the method discussed in one of your previous threads (which you should be using for all of your searches) and include the FULL AMENITY set associated with the property above:

On 5/21/2016 at 11:36 AM, thereuare said:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Clearwater area Hotel

1 HOT RATE ROOM

5 NIGHTS

3/31/17 to 4/5/17

2 ADULTS

$90.00

Nights 5

1 Rooms ( 2 adults )

3* Clearwater for $90.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this offer would be the Clarion Inn and Suites Clearwater

You could also consider (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

2.5* Clearwater for $114
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> where my guess would be the Hampton Inn Clearwater - Central which gets good reviews (and the extra discount using the link in my signature makes it just a little more than the one above), should this be of any interest

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is your budget for this trip and what options do you have within this price point?

I made a change in the reservation dates and ended up renting and the hotel is that Clarion Inn and Suites Clearwater, I made the reservation from Sunday, April 2 to Wednesday, April 5, so that it would be cheaper because otherwise I ended up being very expensive, Now I am missing accommodation for the remaining 2 days, from March 31 to April 2,

You can give me some recommendation of which hotel to choose cheap for that area for 2 nights, I am only interested that the hotel has free parking and can be some hotel itself in tampa near bush garden, thanks

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Did i guess the price closely for these dates and that it had the same amenities as were guessed in my previous post above ?

We have now used the topic title to reflect  your win for 4/2-4/5 and a link to this thread has automatically been added to our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.  For help with the balance of your trip please start a new topic with the parameters for these remaining dates, as well as what your maximum budget is (per nite before fees/taxes) for these remaining nites, as everyone has a different idea of what 'cheap' means.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]