Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square South) Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square

samoya
By samoya,
in

Hi,

I've never used Hotwire and not sure yet whether to use it or not, but you guys seem like a great help. This is what I've found on Hotwire:

• 3,5* - Times Square South
  • 2 adults + 2 children (8 and 10Y)
  • Traveling time: 4/25 - 5/3 2017
  • 90% recommended
  • Price: 166$ (Hotwire 162€ from 303€ - 46% off)
  • Amenities (biddinghelper): Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Any guesses which hotel that might be?

Is that hotel ok? Don't mind the decor, amenities (except internet) or that's big, but I do want to be clean and, well, bugs-free.

Any other suggestions? We will be fine in a small room, 1 king bed will do for all of us if that is an option. Preferred area is something close to Times Square. At this point, I'm looking if I can find something for 200$, but am willing to compromise with location and price.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this HOTWIRE offer:

3.5* Times Square South for $166.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess would be the Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square 

This is a fairly new hotel (1-2 years old so should be clean and still in good condition) which should work for your needs of wanting to be close to Times Square (while not in the center of it), as well as near multiple subway lines within a 2-3 block walk.  Reviews are generally good.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please follow-up this thread whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

I'm very familiar with NYC, so if not the property above, let us know more about what it is that you're looking for (or how the property above does not meet your needs) and we will try to find you something that meets your criteria. 

I will also add that when searching for more than double occupancy in NYC the price will often go up (regardless of how you book) as most hotels have a high percentage of rooms with only one bed, many of which can't accommodate a rollaway (if the hotels even have them on-hand) so rooms that can accommodate 4 people are often considered an upgrade from standard and cost more.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]