Priceline Hotel: Help 4* NYC Times Square May 2017

ATLtripper
By ATLtripper,
in

Trying to figure out which hotel this is. 4* hotel NYC Times Square Zone, PLE. 8/10 guest reviews. Dates are 5/3-5/6. It shows $208 and then the deal goes away. Then days later, the deal comes back.  Sometimes is shows bed choices, w/ views King or 2 doubles w/ Wifi, or beds + River View. Only amenities are Internet, pets, business center. Curious in case it comes back. Thanks. 

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Express New Orleans French Quarter and Smyrna hotel  threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

As for the property above, let us know if/when it returns as we need to be able to see the property in order to research, as well as not being a good use of our resources to research something that may or may not return.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Done and done. sorry for the late replies/updates, I was locked out and just got back in w/ an email and password reset.

The deal is back for the moment, same as above. 5/3-5/6 4* 8/10 NYC Times Square. Here's what it shows as bed choices: 

1 King Bed - Wifi$208/night

2 Double Beds - Wifi$221/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Room$234/night

1 King Bed - City View - Wifi$235/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Room With City View$249/night

2 Double Beds - City View - Wifi$249/night

1 King Bed - River View - Wifi$271/night

1 King Bed - Accessible Room With River View$271/night

2 Double Beds - River View - Wifi$292/night

Thanks. 

For your prior threads, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post what you decided, even if not HOTWIRE/PRICELINE. Thanks.

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $208
Pets Allowed
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>A guess would be the Doubletree Times Square West, but when I try to click through, I'm getting the message that there is no inventory and that the listing is no longer available. Are you seeing this as well?

Are you looking for something particular in terms of hotel? Let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Same. I see it, I click thru - sometimes I see those bed choices other times it's the 'no longer there' bait and switch. 

It's for 2 people. I'm looking for a choice of beds to get 2 beds if possible, so I know bidding isn't an option. We'd like that midtown tourist center area, a well reviewed hotel - say 8+ by bidders. I've got time b/c from what I see there's availability so I will keep watching and waiting. FYI I'm searching both the Hotwire and PLE links, looking for best deal as the dates get closer. thanks.  

Let us know what you see once you are ready to commit to this purchase and see a price that you like... as the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS results you currently see may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to move forward with a purchase for this trip.

NOTE: when looking at HOTWIRE you will need to use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com to get the full amenity set, but if you want to see if there are any bed choice options you will need to look in the 'regular' Hotwire tab to the left of the EASY VIEW tab.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]