Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast) Inn Of Chicago

2deal4
By 2deal4,
in

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the dates of your stay (so this win can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps) as well as, if you recall, the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with the property and showed prior to your purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the follow-up.. i repeated the search for your dates and i believe these are the amenities we are looking for (as some of the above are not amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS uses to describe hotels prior to purchase):

Business Center
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Also, on my current search for your dates i didn't see any indication of an 8+ review rating (maybe that was a different offer??)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property couldn't be better location-wise. It's in an extremely central location, right off Michigan Ave and an easy walk to the restaurants and nightlife of River North. Hopefully the property will exceed expectations and will provide a nice home base to see the city. 

Please let me know if you have any city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/1/2017 at 4:14 PM, 2deal4 said:

Just booked this inn of Chicago hotel for $98.  Looks to be OK.  Clearly not the 8+ hotel ratings so we will see.  However price isn't all that bad.

I stayed here a couple years ago, at that time it was affiliated with Choice Hotels Ascend Collection. There is a large trade show at McCormick, getting this place for $98 is a very good deal.  AaronJB is spot on, it's in a great location, a block from Michigan Ave.  Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby,  Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ is steps away.  If you're going to McCormick, you can catch the #3 bus on Michigan and it will drop you off right in front.  I would absolutely stay here again. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]