Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Disney Springs) Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area

KJMcF
By KJMcF,
in

Hi guys,

I need help for a friend who had decided to go before I had to cancel my trip to find a good deal on a hotel :-( and I apologize in advance as I can usually use the hotel lists to be 90%+ sure but the Hotwire Hotel List on this site seems to merge the Disney Springs (as "downtown disney") and Lake Buena Vista areas so I can't seem to tell at all.  Does anybody know what hotels on Hotwire specifically are available in "Disney Springs" area?   Thereuare quoted me a few not even on the hotel list originally ...  anyway, if I'm not looking in the right place please tell me :-)

3/5-3/8

Amenities and pricing from biddinghelper:

3.5* Disney Springs $69

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby

** pretty sure based on previous thread this is Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista (eg. the "motel" side?)

3.5* Disney Springs $89

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

3.5 Disney Springs $69

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Condo, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* Disney Springs $68

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

** pretty sure this is the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista (a recent previous win)

3.5* Disney Springs $90

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* Disney Springs $66

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

?? Guess:  Best Western?

4* Disney Springs $114.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

Thanks so much in advance

Let us know your friend's parameters (what they are looking for in a hotel, budget, minimum star rating, etc) and we will offer our guess on the best options available.. will be much quicker on our end then researching each of the ones above (some we may be able to exclude just by looking and knowing your friend's needs)

Please also ask your friend to stop by the board here and click either our HOTWIRE and/or PRICELINE links to make their purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare,

My friend is ... 70 years old and not internet friendly :-).  Their main issue is accessibilty to SOMETHING via walking w/wheelchair (they don't want to have to constantly load up onto a shuttle which takes a very long time for him), one is very able-bodied, the other is wheelchair bound... as such...

They asked me to find a hotel in walking distance (<1 mile) to downtown disney but even closer than my parameters - they want to actually be on one of the properties on Hotel Plaza Blvd or Buena Vista drive, eg:

Buena Vista Palace, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs, Holiday Inn Disney Springs, B resort and spa, etc.

max price would be $100-$110 a night w/taxes (since I assured her she could get this based upon my win before my father unfortunately had to back out due to illness :( )

I'll look further but figured i'd post these right away since they may work for their needs and the first one(s) i looked at:

3* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $62
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area (which may be different than the Wyndham you referenced above, although they look to be at the same location so i'm assuming location-wise should work out fine)

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $86
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area would be my best guess here

both qualify for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer currently in my signature

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow, yeah - those I think work great.  

FYI:  the Wyndham is split up into the "garden" part and the "main" part (I looked this up the other day).  They use the same pool area, but the "garden" part is the motel-ish area (low rise buildings surrounding the pool, old and has some construction going on which may explain the pricing), while the main hotel is in the tower (recently renovated).  I actually think these are teh same properties on both hotwire and priceline express - both are "Garden" side hence the very accessible pricing.

Based on that pricing, my honest guesses on hotwire would be:

3.5* Disney Springs $69

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby

** pretty sure based on previous thread this is Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs

3.5* Disney Springs $90

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

** based on the pricing on priceline and the list of amenities, I'd bet on Holiday Inn Disney Springs for this one.

Hope these help you.  You certainly helped me a bunch of times!  Let me know if I can be of service to the community here.

Other offers with my best guess for each:

3* Disney Springs for $68.00
Free Internet
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area 

3.5* Disney Springs for $70.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

I stopped here since after these (and excluding those with low user recommendations) you start to exceed their budget, and as some guesses in my previous post above included hotels that were listed as ones that they would want, i assume something there should work for their plans and no need to exceed their budget; but let me know.

Thanks for asking them to stop by the board and using our HOTWIRE link or our PRICELINE link.

Let us know what they decide or how we can be of further help.

I'm not seeing either of the two you listed in your previous post... but if the $90 one is the Holiday Inn, it would be less thru the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (so i didn't bother to dig further trying to location it)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Congratulations on your/their success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that this will work well for their needs this trip.

Thank you for asking them to use the PRICELINE links on the board to begin the purchase and for your help in reporting the win, enabling us to confirm the amenity set for this property in the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]