Priceline Hotel: Help ID 3.5* downtown Nashville

KenD
By KenD,
in

I found a room using your Bidder Helper link to PRICELINE Express.  SEC championship is this weekend and the rate seems too good to be true for downtown.

3.5-Star Express Deal Hotel

Downtown Nashville - Metrocenter Area Area

March 10-12
$151/night for 1 adult + 1 child (age 10)
Amenities include:

> Free Parking

> Business Center

> Restaurant

> Airport Shuttle

> Free Internet

> Indoor or Outdoor Pool

> Fitness Center

> No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I may have answered my on question.  Found (also through your Bidding Helper link) similarly priced room on Hotwire with a like match on your Hotwire hotel list.  Thinking this is Millennium Maxwell House Hotel.  Pretty mediocre reviews and on the out edge of the Downtown zone.

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

3.5* Downtown Nashville - Metrocenter Area for $151
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i'd agree that this is the likely the Millennium Maxwell House Nashville and my best guess as well.

While the reviews may be a bit 'meh', it does appear to be a very good price/discount for these dates (even the 2* and 3* properties are priced higher than this one), and the PRICELINE EXPRESS link/code in my signature gives another 5% off, perhaps paying for an uber/taxi closer to where you would ideally like to be?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1 minute ago, KenD said:

I'll open a new thread

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If the SEC Championship is going on during this period, waiting until the last minute is certainly risking the possibility that prices could be higher closer to the stay.

I'm also seeing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking on the links below.)

4* Downtown Nashville - Metrocenter Area for $336
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Possible match for the newer Thompson Nashville

3* Downtown Nashville - Metrocenter Area for $236
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Possible match for the Clarion Stadium

2* Downtown Nashville - Metrocenter Area for $192
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Possible Quality Inn.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of style/desired budget per night? 

Definitely keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]