Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL) South) Springhill Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport

MusicBoy
By MusicBoy,
in

Tomorrow night I needed an overnight hotel prior to a cruise departing the next day. I have had a cancelable backup reservation for more money at a lesser quality hotel for sometime. When I saw this PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal tonight, I was able to reasonably discern that it was the Spring Hill Suites in this area.

Ordinarily, I like to bid to try and get the lowest price but in this case by looking at the properties website I discovered that the hotel provides free pickup from the airport AND free delivery to the cruise port (which most of the hotels don't) so I didn't want to take a chance and receive a hotel in which I would incur a $20 or more taxi/uber/lyft ride to the cruise port the next morning.

Marriott's website had the hotel available for $174.00 plus tax of $19.14. Total of $194.14.

The Priceline Express rate was $86.00. Taxes and fees of $16.33. Total of $102.73

The hotel had an 8+ review rating.

Here are the amenities that were listed by Priceline Express:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]