Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tampa (Downtown) Hilton Tampa Downtown

kikilalaheart
By kikilalaheart,
in

I booked what I thought was going to be Embassy Suites based on the list of amenities, however I am happy with the win, looks like it will be within walking distance of the Amalie Arena.

This is listed on BB as a 4* in the Tampa hotel lists however Hotwire has it as a 3.5* now.

Amenities are: Business Center -Fitness Center - Internet Access - Pool(s) - Restaurant(s) - Smoke-Free Rooms - Accessibility: Accessible for visually impaired - Accessible for hearing impaired - In-room Accessibility.

The latter amenities are why I thought Embassy Suites as well as the rating so bidder beware if you are trying to book that 3.5* hotel.

Congrats on your success.

While not what you'd expected, certainly a very nice win for this HOTWIRE property and glad to hear that the hotel location will work well for your travel plans.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about the change in star rating so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List

If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, do you see any additional amenities associated with this listing? Thank you for confirming. You can also see the full list of amenities before purchase by going to BiddingHelper.com, then searching for your dates and clicking "Hotwire Easy View", then clicking the green "Full Amenities" button next to the listing in question.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the follow-up!

In the future you view the entire amenity set before your purchase by using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer.  This can help aid in researching / guessing the underlying hotel, but also makes for an easy PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE comparison, as well as using our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE?? feature.

Hope you're looking forward to your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]