Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hotel in Venice - Italy

catitamatias
By catitamatias,
in

I am looking a 4* hotel to stay in Venice. My buget is around $120 p/ night.

So far, I see these options and I would like a help to guess what hotels could be:

Area: Castello - Sant'Elena

Full Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access

Price: $94 p/ night

Star: 4*

Area: San Marco - Dorsoduro

Full Amenities: Free Internet, Internet access

Price: $92 p/ night

Area: Cannaregio

Full Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities

Price: $129 p/ night

Best guess/comments for each:

Area: Castello - Sant'Elena

Price: $94 p/ night

==> Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena

Area: San Marco - Dorsoduro

Full Amenities: Free Internet, Internet access

Price: $92 p/ night

==> this property is 40% recommended by previous guests, would this be a realistic likely option (when the hotel above is similarly priced and star rated but has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating?

Area: Cannaregio

Price: $129 p/ night

==> Hotel Ca' Vendramin di Santa Fosca

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Sure! 
I decided to book Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena by a regular website. It was almost the same price at the supposed hotel at Hotwire and as I didn't want to risk, I booked this hotel in another website.

The location is not in the center, but is walk distance from the main touristic points and the hotel seems to be very nice, it isn't old style like many hotels in Venice. Actually, it's not very easy to find a nice and new hotel in Venice. Most of them are old and with a strange decoration.

catitamatias,

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

As requested, it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate bookings, as it helps us keep this site running as a free resource for everyone.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]