Priceline Hotel: 5/97-6/4 4* SF Need help zone and strategy

nikinp
By nikinp,
in

Dear all

Used to priceline a lot and had great success. But 5 years at least since last time

My target is I am looking for room with 2 double beds (two adults, one 6 year old child), and 4* hotel, ideally with parking and breakfast at up to $200

I used to know the SF zones but no longer sure.

I am looking for somewhere North of California street down to the Bay and within 5 blocks of Van Ness (either side). I dont know which zones this maps to

Look forward to your help

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to guarantee more than double occupancy/1 bed via PRICELINE bidding. Additionally, breakfast is rarely a guaranteed amenity in major cities. Hotels in San Francisco are also likely to change considerably for parking.

PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE would be considerably better options for this situation. Please confirm which zones would be acceptable (both services offer maps which you can see the boundaries of each zone in the respective tabs of our BiddingHelper.com tool) and we would be happy to offer our thoughts on options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]