Hotwire Hotel: Looking for help with 2.5*-3* hotwire deal in Mid-Wilshire - USC

Tongalong
By Tongalong,
in

Hello there,

I am trying to find the best deal and hotel from hotwire based on biddinghelper.com for 4 nights.  Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you!

Los Angeles, CA (Mid-Wilshire - USC)

3/24/17-3/28/17

2.5*, $106 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC, Full Amenities: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3*, $96 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC, Full Amenities: Free parking, Free Internet, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

3*, $110 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC, Full Amenities: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Any idea on identifying possible hotels for these three?

Thank you for all of your help! I also apologize if I posted anything incorrectly as this is my first time posting and asking for help!

Best regards,

CT

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

2.5*, $106 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC

==> i'm currently seeing this offer for $96/nite (2adults/0children)... best guess here would be the Hotel Solaire Los Angeles

3*, $96 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC

==> Ramada Los Angeles/Wilshire Center

3*, $110 per room per night, Mid-Wilshire - USC

==> Garden Suite Hotel or JJ Grand Hotel - Wilshire... but i would be very cautious of any hotel that has a 40% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]