Hotwire Hotel: 4 * Resort in Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area) - 06/27/17 to 06/30/17 - US$ 330

Ianto
By Ianto,
in

4 * Resort in Orlando (Universal Resort Area) - 06/27/17 to 06/30/17 - US$ 330

Amenities:

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Is it a Universal onsite hotel? It should be, because I don´t find other 4* hotels in the zone map for Universal Orlando Resort Area in hotwire.

I see this HOTWIRE offer, but unfortunately i'm unable to gain any insight into this one.

At this price i would hope it would be an on-site property, but i can't say with any degree of confidence if it is or not.

Is there a specific property that you're looking for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The offer has changed now. It is US 223 for the same period in this zone. In the Hotwire easy view tab Sapphire is in the list among the other 4 star onsite hotels. When I did the first search earlier this week, Sapphire was not in the hotwire easy view tab. I think they graded Sapphire was 3.5 before and now it is graded 4.

The full amenities are also diferent:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities

I'm seeing:

4* Universal Orlando Resort for $223.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  Would likely be the Sapphire.

How much would the express passes be if bought separately?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 1 month later...

4 * Resort in Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area) - 07/03/17 to 07/06/17 - US$ 323

Amenities:

Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Resort Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

Is it a Universal onsite hotel? I am looking for a hotel with express passes included and It looks like Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Offer is only on hotwire, not hotwire easy view.

Does the date range above replace your previous Hotwire Orlando Universal hotel trip OR will you be in the area back-to-back weekends?

I'm also not seeing any 4* hotel in this zone priced anywhere near $323/nite... are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?  If so, what are you searching for and is this the 'true' occupancy that you need?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

22 minutes ago, thereuare said:

are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?  If so, what are you searching for and is this the 'true' occupancy that you need?

2x

Previously you needed 2 rooms for 6 people... is this still the case?  If so, what is the breakdown of adults/children?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]