Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown - River North) The Westin Chicago River North

Bonneyboy
By Bonneyboy,
in

I had a hunch that this would be The Westin Chicago River North based on the Express Deals for the 4.5 star River North area.

That was already far cheaper than the other 4.5 stars, so I only bided for 4.5 stars, with lots of free rebid zones. 

My last unsuccessful bid was at $82.

This would be my first visit to Chicago and I'm looking to the famous museums and the architecture!

List of amenities:

Free Internet (in Public Area)

Pet Friendly

Non-Smoking

Gym

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

Welcome to Betterbidding.

This is a surprisingly good deal for Chicago in April and this is an exceptionally nice property. The Westin is located right on the river (some rooms do offer terrific river views, but those are an upgrade; you can try asking at check-in - worst they can say is no.) Also, easy walk from here to tons of restaurants in River North. If you have any questions at all about Chicago, please let me know and I'd be happy to answer.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 3 months later...

Just some comments after my stay - the receptionist at check-in did not mention PRICELINE, just that the reservation had been pre-paid and offered breakfast buffet coupons for the whole duration of my stay. This was a nice surprise. I was given a room on the 3rd floor, with a partial river-view. The great thing about this room was that I could access the Wifi from the lounge area! Location of the hotel was convenient, with bus stops, the EL and restaurants within walking distance. However, the quickest way to the Magnificent Mile was to walk about 4 blocks, since the buses usually run parallel to it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]