Hotwire Hotel: 3.5-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR area

lmc77
By lmc77,
in

3.5-star New To HOTWIRE Hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR area 6/10/17-- 7/10/17

$105.00 per night

Hi there, just looking for help on this property. 

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible for hearing impaired

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Are you ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

.... and please use our Expedia link if you decide to go that route since that is what you have ultimately decided for most of your previous requests for help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there the full amenities are 

Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

yes I can comit to non refundable and I always use the HOTWIRE link from your site when I book. I have really only used it for cars recently but do have a few hotels booked under Hotwire recently that I will update on.

i have also just seen 4star for 148 usd with 

Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access. 

I appreciate your help

3.5* Newark Intl Airport EWR for $105.00
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  Would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi there and thanks for the response. Haven't booked yet as really would rather stay at one of the properties across from jersey gardens mall. Not sure if u would know if any of the listings showing for that day would be one of the properties? I guess my max spend would be no more than $200?

No, i don't see any of the hotels across from Jersey Gardens currently offered, but we also don't see these won very often either.

However, if you're willing to pay up to $200/nite you can have your pick of most hotels in that area...

At our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com search for '1 miles' of 'jersey gardens mall' and your dates, you will see the mall location (via the star on the map) and then all of the hotels listed in proximity order.

The Embassy Suites is the newest one in the area... but a bit cheaper is the Country Inn and Suites.

An alternative is to stay at an airport hotel, take the hotel shuttle to the airport, where for $9 you can get a roundtrip shuttle to Jersey Gardens (and then do the same in reverse to return to your hotel).  Not as convenient as staying across from the mall, but would likely be a little cheaper if you're trying to save money.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]