Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (L.A. Live - Staples Center) Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites

cloudcover
By cloudcover,
in

Hello -

I'm hoping to get help identifying a few hotels on Hotwire for the night of Feb 18, with additional information from your Bidding Helper (using Hotwire Easy View):

• 3.5* hotel, West Hollywood - Sunset, 100% recommended, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking. Price is $225/nt on Hotwire, $219/nt on Bidding Helper.
  • 4* hotel, Hollywood, 90% recommended (Top hotel, Favorite), Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower. $222/nt on Hotwire, $215/nt on Bidding Helper.
  • 4* hotel, West Hollywood/Sunset, 85% recommended, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Suite, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower. $222/nt on Hotwire, $209/nt on Bidding Helper.
  • 4* hotel, Beverly Hills, 85% recommended, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby. $245/nt on Hotwire, $242/nt on Bidding Helper.

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm seeing somewhat different prices and offers... are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?  If not, can you confirm that you're still seeing the same prices and offers above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry...didn't see your reply until just now. (I had selected the option to notify me of replies but hadn't seen any emails...maybe they went to my spam folder). 

In any case, I think my search was for two rooms, each with one adult and one child. I'm not sure about the pricing but the amenities that I listed should be correct.

Upon further consideration, I'm thinking that maybe we'll stay in the Downtown or L.A. Live - Staples Center area. So here are the two that look interesting (search is for check-in on 2/18, check-out on 2/19, 2 rooms, total of 2 adults, 2 children):

•  4.5* hotel, Downtown, 85% recommended, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower. Bidding Helper price (using Hotwire Easy View) is $172.00/nt.
  • Hotwire's site shows a 4* hotel in L.A. Live - Staples Center, which is 85% recommended, says it's "43% off, Top hotel", listed amenities are Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services. The price on Hotwire's site is $147/night (supposedly down from $259/nt).
    I don't see anything on the Bidding Helper (Hotwire Easy View) for this area that's 4* and has that feature list. There are only two listed as 4* and only one of them has a fitness center listed. Here are the complete amenities for that one: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower. The price through the Bidding Helper shows as $196/nt.

Thanks in advance! Will check back in soon to see your response so I can finalize before prices change.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this property will work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]