Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Help - French Quarter 3.5* 3/3/17

ATLtripper
By ATLtripper,
in

Just returned from New Orleans, getting a bid accepted at the Marriott FQ on Canal which PL considers 3.5*. trying for one night 3/3/17 for 2 rooms, and I see that same hotel as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal (it hints I've booked it before).

My questing is that I'm seeing another 3.5* hotel also in the FQ Canal zone and cannot figure out which one it is. Any help appreciated. Thanks. 

1 night. 2 rooms. Price showing $234. 

Reviews 7+ - these are the amenities: 

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Room choice 1 or 2 beds, assigned at check in. 

1 hour ago, ATLtripper said:

Just returned from New Orleans, getting a bid accepted at the Marriott FQ on Canal which PL considers 3.5*.

Please share all your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information (posting this one as a NEW TOPIC will still help others as they do year-over-year and day-of-the-week comparisons using our Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

I'm not currently seeing the offer above when searching for your dates, i'm seeing the following offers (confirm your dates on the landing pages of the links provided):

3.5* French Quarter - Canal Street for $172
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Doubletree Hotel New Orleans

4* French Quarter - Canal Street for $248
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> the Hotel Monteleone would be my guess here

Do either of these work for your needs... or are you still seeing the one above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

In the future you can just post whatever you ended up doing in the existing thread as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone by not having threads that have no resolution.  If you ultimately buy a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE hotel that was not previously asked about, you can still report it using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of your thread (and the entire thread will be moved to the correct section of the board, if necessary).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]