Priceline Hotel: 5* Melbourne (Downtown East Collins - Federation Square) The Hotel Windsor Melbourne

cnk88888
By cnk88888,
in

God damn it!!!

Used the PRICELINE link on this board to attempt at bidding.

I placed bids over the weekend for a 5 Star hotel in Melbourne CBD starting at US$75 with $3 increments up to $108 with no luck.

Attempted to try again today, but decided to start at $90 with $2 increments up to $112.

However, on the first try at $90, I landed the Hotel Windsor. Damn it...wondering what I would've gotten had I started at a lower bid price!

Regardless, I'm still very happy with this win.

My bid strategy was to select 5 Star in Zones 1, then 2, and increasing bid amounts as I choose additional zones, but to avoid Zone 13 (the other zone with 5 star, but quite a ways away from CBD).

Happy Bidding!!!

Congratulations on your success!

While it can be frustrating to have your first bid accepted (although sometimes an easy win is certainly welcomed) the bright side is that it's at least 20%+ cheaper than you were rejected for just a few days prior.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]