Hotwire Hotel: Paris 4* St Germain - Best Western Trianon Rive Gauche?

ElPal
By ElPal,
in

Using your HOTWIRE link as always, I see the following 4* hotel in the Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides area.

I am wondering if it may be the Best Western Trianon Rive Gauche.

I'd like to know your thoughts. The amenities don't directly match any properties on the hotels list.

Amenitites listed are:

Free Internet

Business center

Smoke-free rooms

Thanks in advance.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

4* Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides for $98.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Unfortunately, these amenities are quite common. It may be something else, but guess in this case would be the Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche (apparently this is no longer a BW as of recently.)

Would this potential property be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for (budget, acceptable zones and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and look for alternative suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks. 

The price appears to have changed but I still only see the amenities I mentioned when I click through to HOTWIRE via your links.

However, you're correct that it also shows Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access on your Bidding Helper page.

My friends (on whose behalf I am looking and booking) would be happy with the Hotel Trianon as it is well located and has good reviews.

Thanks for your help.

Only the GREEN 'See All' button in the EASY VIEW tab will show the complete amenity set...even our 'regular' HOTWIRE link will limit the number of amenities (and not show the Hi-Speed Internet amenity)

Price is $131/nite now?

Where do you stand on this offer at this price?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]