Hotwire Hotel: New York New Year 2017

Mark Bates
By Mark Bates,
in

Hi I have a price for 3 adults and 1 child of $378 plus tax  / night for the Renwick hotel 29/12/17  - 2/1/18. I really like the look of the hotel but Don't mind staying elsewhere in 4.5 star with  good ratings.

would you advise waiting for the hotwire dates to  become available in a few weeks or is the price reasonable for New York for those dates. Many thanks for your help.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The issue in this case is NYE; that's really one of the most expensive nights of the year. HOTWIRE/PRICELINE is not available yet for this far in advance, but I'd definitely suggest looking in a few weeks when these dates become available. Let us know/post in this thread when these dates become available and we would be happy to research and discuss available options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the replies - I think I will wait as the Renwick looks lovely but we are flexible. We are travelling from Liverpool U.K for my son's 18th Birthday so I wanted somewhere nice but not uncomfortably snobby. Cheers

Sorry meant to say payment is in advance for Renwick. Not too worried as flights only £500 each but with taxes hotel works out around £370 / night as xchange rates not great. Rgs

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi sorry to ask - do you have an opinion on the Renwick. My wife and daughter are quite arty and it is in a location I have stayed once before in NYC. Checked again today and only the Renwick and Dumont appeal at a price I want to pay. I know the Dumont rooms will be bigger but I prefer the look of the Renwick. Cheers  

I don't have too much knowledge about this specific hotel, but i do know that it generally gets good reviews. (and that it's about a 10-15 minute walk from my often recommended Ess-A-Bagel, which arguably has one of the best bagels in the city!)  However, with most sites not yet returning rates for these dates, it's difficult to stay if this is a deal worth locking in at the moment or not. (although this dates range does include New Years Eve which is historically one of the busiest nites of the year in NYC)

One advantage of the Affinia Dumont is that the rate is refundable so you could lock in this rate while you wait for better offers in the months to come... should other offers not come to fruition, you can stick with the current deal.

If you do decide to stick with The Renwick please use this previous link to make your booking.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]