tarron242
By tarron242,
in

- 3.5*

- 2 adults, 2 children

- March 2 - 5

- Washington DC, White House area

- $145 per night

- FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks, and let me know if I need to give anymore info.

- 4*

- Washington DC; White House

- March 2-5

- $174 per night

- 2 adults, 2 children

- FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Thanks, and sorry if I broke protocol by creating 2 separate topics for each hotel I am researching.  I was unsure and thought it best to have one new topic per hotel.

38 minutes ago, tarron242 said:

Thanks, and sorry if I broke protocol by creating 2 separate topics for each hotel I am researching.  I was unsure and thought it best to have one new topic per hotel.

No problem as we can (and have) easily merged your two threads.  Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess/comments for each:

3.5* White House for $145.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Kimpton Topaz Hotel

4* White House for $174.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Westin Washington DC City Center so that would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info.  Can you answer two more options for me?

- 4.5*

- 2 adults, 2 children

- March 2 - 5

- $200 per night

- FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

<and>

- 5*

- 2 adults, 2 children

- March 2 - 5

- $220 per night

- FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks again.  Love this site and I use it whenever we plan trips.

Thanks for the compliments on the site... we work hard at it and are glad to hear you find the information here useful. :smile:

Best guess for the 4.5* property would be the Loews Madison.

The 5* now appears to have dropped to $170/nite?

5* White House for $170.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is the same offer, best guess here would be the Sofitel Lafayette Square

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$220 for me now as well... maybe i only had 2adults selected on my previous search?

Let us know what you ultimately decide or how we can be of further help.

Amenities: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

Accessibility:  Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks for the help.  I'll be back when I plan my next trip.  Great site!

Congratulations on your success! (and thanks for the compliments on the site :smile: )

Glad to see you received a nice deal a this 5 star hotel and it was the one you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this amenity set for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]