Hotwire Hotel: NYC Greenwich Village 4.5* hotel 5/12 - 5/16

tawnygsu
By tawnygsu,
in

Hello,  I am searching Hotwire for hotels in NYC to check in 5/12/17 for four nights. I am interested in the Meatpacking -Greenwich Village area and have seen a potential option that is 4.5* but it is  not listed on your hotel list.  The bidding helper does not show it listed in easy view.  Details below:

4.5-star Hotel in Meatpacking - Greenwich Village area - $267

1.2 - 2.2 mi   |Map

75% recommended

Free Internet, 

Pet friendly, 

Boutique hotel, 

Fitness center, 

Pool(s), 

Restaurant(s) 

and more

Bed choice available

I noticed the Walker Hotel Greenwich village is a 4.5* hotel available on Hotwire to reserve direct, not sure if that means this is a possibility? Any insight or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I do see this in the EASY VIEW TAB of BiddingHelper.com when i search for 'NYC, NY' (assuming this is the same listing):

4.5* Meatpacking - Greenwich Village for $262.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess would be the Dream Downtown (... and i'll add that i'm doubtful this is the Walker Hotel Greenwich Village)

Does this work for your needs?  If not, let us know more about your stay (and your maximum budget, per nite before fees/taxes) and we will try to be of further help (as i'm very familiar with NYC)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the prompt reply! I'm still trying to get used to the Biddinghelper tool. We are ideally  looking for a quaint boutique hotel at least 4 stars for under $300/night but up to $325. With easy access to subway.  Some examples of hotels we like are the Roxy, Redbury, the Walker, and the Ludlow. We were watching the 11 Howard but read a lot of reviews regarding loud noise. Best location would be somewhere in the Village. Thanks so much for any suggestions you may have!

Best,

Tawny

Any interest in (confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below):

4* SoHo - Tribeca for $218
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> best guess would be the Arlo Hudson Square.  I don't know much about it, but it's a newer hotel, has been getting great reviews, and is well under your budget.  Rooms appear to be small (although lots of public lounge space), but perhaps acceptable at this price, as it seems to be the area you like and the vibe you're looking for?

Thoughts on this one?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]