bellca
By bellca,
in

Hi! I'm having trouble identifying the following hotel from Hotwire: 

4*

North Hotel Zone-Convention Center 

May 23-28 2017

$126 (with $21/night resort fee) 

Full amenities: Free parking, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It's the resort fee that's really throwing me off--can't find any with similar fees. Thanks so much for your help! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

So we can replicate your search, can you confirm if this is in HOTWIRE's "North Hotel Zone" or the "Hotel Zone-Convention Center" zone.

Also, are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0chidlren... as i couldn't find anything priced around $126/nite for a 4* hotel in either of the above zones.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's Hotwire's Hotel Zone-Convention Center area. It's the default settings (1 room, etc) and it now shows up as $111/night. Yesterday it began at $106/night, then went up to $126 before coming down to $111. Not sure what that's about, but I've attached the link here. 

Thanks!

<dead link removed>

You can't link to search results like you did as:

1) the link will only work on your own computer

2) the link will expire in about 30 minutes

Given the actual zone and the new current price i see this offer when searching via the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool:

4* Hotel Zone - Convention Center for $111.00
Free Parking
Beachfront
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> the InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]