Priceline Express airfare

pokerchick66
By pokerchick66,
in

Hi, I'm considering bidding on the Priceline Express RT airfare rate of $228 from BHM to DCA.  Of course it's opaque and so are the departure and arrival times.  Any clue as to which airline they might be assigning me if I go for it?  Here are the details:

BHM to DCA

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Morning takeoff between 6a and 4p

Shuttlesworth Intl Airport (BHM)Birmingham, AL

0 - 1 stops (Maximum layover: 3 hours)arrives same day

Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Washington, DC

DCAto BHM

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Mid-day takeoff between 10a and 8p

Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Washington, DC

0 - 1 stops (Maximum layover: 3 hours)arrives same day

Shuttlesworth Intl Airport (BHM)Birmingham, AL

Summary:

Price Per Person$228.59

Number of Tickets2

Trip Total$457.18

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Ft. Walton Beach hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.        

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

I'm not sure of you plans for this trip, or how close/far you are from the airport (ie- should you land a 6am departure and/or a very late return), etc... but flights thru conventional booking channels for this route and dates start at $250/pp (with excellent times starting at $258/pp).  I would need more than $22 savings per person to give up control of my flight times, connecting city, length of layover, etc.

In regards to your original question, no, there is no way to know which airline and/or times it is that you may receive.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]