Priceline Hotel: Disney Maingate Celebration Area 4*

GrandMstrBud
By GrandMstrBud,
in

I've been looking for a while and it appears the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for 4* in the Disney Maingate Celebration Area would be a hotel at Runaway Beach club. It does not state if it's a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom however in the pictures of them all it seems they are at least a 2Br. Has anyone stayed at any of these? Also on name your own price it states there are no hidden fees as in resort fees? Is this true?

Let's first start by taking a look at the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer... please post the details of your trip (star rating, city, zone, dates of your stay, room rate per nite of the offer, and the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the property) and we'll take it from there.

Also, do you need occupancy for more than 2 guests?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes 2 adults and 3 kids so it let us put in 2 adults and 2 kids. From the BiddingHelper.com site it looks like the PRICELINE EXPRESS will be 75 per night at the hotel I mentioned earlier. My question is has anyone stayed there and is it just a 1 bedroom or 2 or maybe even 3? Also on priceline it states all fees are covered even resort fees. If Priceline states that I would assume there are none of they are telling me that. 

13 minutes ago, GrandMstrBud said:

let us put in 2 adults and 2 kids

You can't specify occupancy when using PRICELINE... currently all PRICELINE rooms are booked for double occupancy.  You can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds (or whatever else would work best for your needs) but there is no guarantee that the hotel will be able (or willing) to honor your request for a room with two (or more) beds.

Occupancy issue(s) aside, what are the dates of your stay and the full amenity set associated with the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]