Hotwire Hotel: NYC help. 5* Chelsea 1/22-24. $194 per night

lucky1967
By lucky1967,
in

For help with this stay, what is the full amenity set associated with this property when using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and searching for your dates?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities - pet friendly, boutique hotel, smoke free, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, Internet access, spa services.  Bed choice available.  

Sorry not not to include it in first post, but I hadn't seen any 5* in Chelsea, so I didn't think any other description was necessary.    I am not familiar with the Easyview tab yet. 

Could it it be the Kimpton Eventi?  Most sites give the Eventi a 4.5* rating.  However, with a bit more research, It appears Hotwire may consider it a 5*.

1 hour ago, lucky1967 said:

I am not familiar with the Easyview tab yet. 

You should be as this is the recommended method for all of your searches/purchases, as it is the only way to view the complete amenity set prior to your purchase.

If you follow the method indicated above, clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button i think you'll see the following for this offer:

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would indeed be the Eventi, which as per the Hotwire Hotel List you can see is currently listed as a 5* property by HOTWIRE

Does this work for your plans this trip?  If not, let us know more about what you're looking for (as well as your maximum budget per nite before fees/taxes) as i'm very familiar with NYC and can see if there is anything better that meets your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]