Hotwire Hotel: Identify 4* Vancouver hotel please

mudd_stuffin
By mudd_stuffin,
in

Hi, I think this is the Westin Bayshore but the number of reviews seems really low... I searched this forum and the Westin Bayshore seems to have rooms on HW as far back as 2012... Thanks.

4-star Resort in Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park area

Sun, Jan 01 - Mon, Jan 02  1 Room, 2 Adults

95% recommended Amazing! (191 reviews)

(2001+ reviews) on TA

amenities:

Business center

Fitness center

Indoor pool(s)

Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Resort

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Please include the room rate per nite in your post(s) as it makes it easier for us to locate the same property when we replicate your search.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park for $75.00
Resort
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing, the Westin Bayshore would be my best guess for this one.

We have seen many designations, such as "new to HOTWIRE" for hotels that have been long reported to the board, so i would not let the number of reviews effect your decision making.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thanks for the help and tips.  It is the same hotel as the one you located (US$75/nt).

I copied and pasted all the amenities I saw from my HW search, so the full list of amenities you provided has amenities not shown in my original HW search.

So based on the hotel you identified (which is the same hotel as the one from my search), Westin Bayshore would be your best guess?  Internet is not free at this hotel for all guests.  I see that no one has won recently on Hotwire but someone did win this property through PL bidding.

Thanks again!

56 minutes ago, mudd_stuffin said:

I copied and pasted all the amenities I saw from my HW search, so the full list of amenities you provided has amenities not shown in my original HW search.

You need to search using the EASY VIEW tab of the BiddingHelper.com tool and then clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer... do you now see the full amenity set i listed above?

57 minutes ago, mudd_stuffin said:

Internet is not free at this hotel for all guests.

It may be free in the lobby and other public spaces which is enough for HOTWIRE to list the 'Free Internet' amenity.

Would the Westin work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]