Priceline Hotel: Looking for 4 - 5 star

mvike79
By mvike79,
in

Happy Anniversary! :biggrin: 

Please let us know exactly what you are looking for (acceptable zones, budget per night, style and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Will offer my two cents only because I'm on this board of late and am a long time PRICELINE customer and like to be helpful.

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals as of this writing for your weekend:

4.5* in Rockefeller Center zone is likely the Omni Berkshire @ $163. TripAdvisor rated 108 of 463

4.5* in Central Park South is likely the Warwick @ $195. TripAdvisor rated 89 of 463.

4.5^ in Midtown East is likely the San Carlos @ $199. Trip Advisor rated 47 of 463. Hotel includes minimal free breakfast offering as a perk.

No guarantees, buyer beware.  Best of luck to you and will let Aaron or others chime in as well.

Some other options with my best guess for each (if interested in any of the above let us know and i'll confirm and list the amenities for you to make your purchase).  Also, be sure to confirm your travel dates on any links provided below:

4.5* Empire State Building Area for $143
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> The Kitano New York

4.5* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park for $164
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Omni Berkshire Place

4.5* Central Park South for $195
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
==> Warwick New York

5* Empire State Building Area for $228
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> The Marmara Park Avenue

Any of the above work for your needs/plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how we can be of further help (or how it goes if you take one of the offers above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]