Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (Clearwater Beach) Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa

Dantart
By Dantart,
in

Hotwire Easy View

4* North Clearwater Beach

May 3rd - May 8th 2017

$187/night

Amenities:

Free Internet

Resort

Beachfront hotel

Smoke free rooms

pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

95% recommended (53 total reviews)

4.5 out of 5 - Trip Advisor

About a $33/day resort fee

Hotwire

4* North Clearwater Beach

May 3rd - May 8th 2017

$195/Night

Amenities:

Beachfront hotel

Business Center

Pool(s)

Resort

Restaurant(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Spa Services

About $33/day Resort Fee

Trying to determine if this is the Hyatt Regency or Sandpearl.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dan

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for each:

4* Clearwater Beach North for $187.00
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be the Sandpearl Resort

If you're looking for the Hyatt, take a look at this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided link below):

4* Clearwater Beach for $198
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> the well reviewed Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa would be my best guess for this one

I'm not currently seeing the 4* for $195/nite when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this one on  your own HOTWIRE search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the Easy View list of Amenities:

Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Yes, I still see the $195 a night when I filter HOTWIRE by 4 stars and area of Clearwater Beach North.

Thanks for your PRICELINE EXPRESS link, I was targeting the Hyatt so that may be the more sure way to go.

I will keep you updated and close the post when finished.

We can't see the hotel name either :wink:, but for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offered linked above (here is another LINK TO THE OFFER ... and do confirm your dates on the landing page) i do have a reasonable degree of confidence in my guess.

Should this guess be wrong you still have a bit of safety net in knowing that the hotel has a 9+ user review rating from previous guests, which is excellent.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]