The following amenities:

Business Centre

Fitness Centre

Internet

Pet Friendly

Restaurants

Self Service Laundry

Smoke Free Rooms

I am thinking its the Hyatt or Westin.......am I wrong?   Could it be something else?

thanks in advance!

Please include the room rate per nite as it will help make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

If it is the Hyatt or Westin are you interested in this property for this price and ready to book at this point in time?

What hotels are you interested in and which ones are you hoping to avoid?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My bad....can't believe I forgot the room rate.  I am tired today.  It was $90 Canadian a night quoted for both nights.  I am interested in the Hyatt more so.  But would be ok with Westin or the Bellevue Hotel.  Trying to avoid the Silver Cloud.  I don't think it is that because the Silver Cloud is not Pet Friendly.  But I am wondering if there are any tells that give it away so that it can be narrowed down to one property.  I can't see one.  I am ready to book if the right hotel. 

For 12/16-18, I'm seeing:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS:

4* Bellevue for $66 (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link)
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Possible match for the Marriott Bellevue.

On HOTWIRE:

4* Bellevue for $66.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  I'll also guess this is the Marriott.

Would the Marriott be of interest? If the above options are the Marriott, it's not very far from the Westin or Hyatt.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

i am in Canada so the prices quoted to me by Hotwire would be in Canadian which was $90 per night for both nights.   I have a tough time believing this is the Marriott because the Marriott does not show as pet friendly.  The one I quoted was pet friendly in amenities.  Does that change your thoughts?  

Please post to the board in US Dollars as it keeps all rates consistent and not subject interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.  When you do report your win using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the page, you can change the currency dropdown in the form to CAD (or whatever currency you'd like) and our backend systems will automatically convert to USD based upon the current exchange rate.

3 minutes ago, Craig34 said:

I have a tough time believing this is the Marriott because the Marriott does not allow pets.

According to this page for the Seattle Marriott Bellevue:

Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay

Also, PRICELINE's page for the Seattle Marriott Bellevue indicates that the hotel is pet friendly.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay? There is another option at the 4* level for $113 on HOTWIRE, but if the location for that listing is an improvement, is the improvement worth about $50 more?

I actually booked this hotel on hotwire that showed the same amenities and it was the Bellevue Seattle Marriott. It was a great hotel and we loved our stay. I got  3 rooms and our friends couldn't believe how great of a deal I got them. @251 total for 3 rooms on a Saturday night. Only catch is it is $30 for Valet parking and tough to park elsewhere.  I hope this helps. I would definitely stay there again as not far from main attractions. 

Good luck! 

9 hours ago, shansar said:

I actually booked this hotel on hotwire that showed the same amenities and it was the Bellevue Seattle Marriott.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]