Priceline Hotel: 3* Ottawa - Hull (Ottawa) Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa

BetterHotel
By BetterHotel,
in

Not happy with this purchase. The BetterBidding list showed Extended Stay was 2.5** and it was offered (very likely) for $42 (C$56) as a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal,
so I thought I would bid 3*** $52 to avoid Extended Stay. Rude surprise when I won it for $52.

For the convenience of others, I would urge BetterBidding to update the Ottawa list.

Extended Stay should be listed as 3*** and not 2.5***.

I overbid at a hotel that I did not want to stay at.

Sorry to hear this wasn't one of the hotel you were expecting and that you're disappointed in the outcome.

Free free to ask the board for help before your next opaque purchase and we will try to assist in landing a better deal and more favorable outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than expected.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I totally love this site and what it offers, so thought I would be as self-taught and self-sufficient as possible to avoid troubling the forum Gods!
Too bad my first bid didn't work out as I had hoped! BUT, I am thrilled to see that the Priceline Hotel list was immediately updated to reflect Extended Stay

as being a 3*** option instead of the previous 2.5** - you guys still rock! Cheers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]