Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Downtown Dallas - Art District) Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown

Erinsaysso
By Erinsaysso,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this 4* Galleria - Dallas North (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $71
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess would be the Le Meridien Dallas By The Galleria

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing: (please confirm your dates on the landing page are correct)

4* Downtown Dallas for $71 
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

>>> My guess would be the Sheraton.

4.5* Downtown Dallas for $104
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

>>> My guess would be the Hyatt.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? If not, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer additional suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

13 minutes ago, Erinsaysso said:

Ahh thank you. I was hoping for the Aldophus. My fiance and I are getting married and I was hoping to find a deal on a nice boutique hotel. The Sheraton seems more like a huge conference hotel.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

We would be more than happy to look for boutique alternatives. What would be your desired budget per night and which zones would be acceptable?

On HOTWIRE, I'm seeing a 4* in the Downtown Dallas-Art District zone for $81 (you may see a slightly different price) w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. On the detail page, you should see a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating (so the underlying property does get very good reviews.)

>>> A guess would be a new amenity set for the Magnolia. 

I'll note that you may see a slightly different price than $81, but if you do see $81, then with taxes/fees that should bring the total to a tiny bit over $200 ($200.26), so do try to use the BF20 ($20 off $200+) coupon code for $20 off that appears when using the HOTWIRE link in my signature (a link on the right side of the screen during the checkout should bring up a box to enter the promo code.)

Please let us know if you have any questions at all before booking and keep us updated on what you decide. Additionally, there are a number of options in surrounding zones - let us know if you are interested and we would be happy to note some of the highlights.

Congrats on your success!

Great win for this Dallas boutique property and glad you are looking forward to the trip. Congrats again on your upcoming wedding! :biggrin:

Thanks for using the site's HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]