Priceline Hotel: 4* Napa - Sonoma (Napa Downtown North) River Terrace Inn a Noble House Hotel

ccalderon3
By ccalderon3,
in

Hey I looked up amenities with the biddinghelper. Just need some help if anyone here knows what these hotels might be... It is for a 4 Star hotel in Napa, CA in the napa area. I will be traveling 11/21-11/23 1 room for 2 guests. It is priced at $130 per night. The amenities with biddinghelper are the following..

Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

also interested in another one same everything except it is a condo for $144 and amenities are.. 

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking.

I also might be interested in bidding for same area and location but these seem like great deals already.. Would it be even cheaper if I bid? Thanks for all the help. love the idea of this site stumbled upon it from google.

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us! :smile:

Best guess/comments for each of the HOTWIRE offers:

4* Napa for $130.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> River Terrace Inn or the Hyatt Andaz

4* Napa for $144.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> not certain, but the Vino Bello Resort would be my best guess for this one

You may also want to consider this property (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link below):

4* Napa for $131
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the River Terrace Inn, which would be a little cheaper than the original property above on an all-in basis

If you decide to bid on PRICELINE you may do slightly better than the prices above, but you may or may not get one of the hotels guessed above, so you need to be more flexible and willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.  If you decide you'd like to go this route let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, or how it goes if you take one of the offers above, and we'll go from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey thanks for the quick reply I really appreciate it. My max bid would probably be around $135 anyways if I can save a bit I am not worried about being flexible as long as it is 4 stars and same napa area.. Can I get some tips or strategies for that route? Looking to do once I get home tonight and I'll be able to let you know how it goes. The $130 for either of those hotels would make me satisfied already but if I can save a bit more that'd be awesome!.

When bidding 4* in the Napa region you have SEVEN re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Starting with this link to PRICELINE select 4* Napa
Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $123, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $128

If the above is rejected then take the $130 PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above (assuming still offered) since if you bid any higher (up to your stated $135//nite bid price) you could easily get the same hotel as the $130 offer above... but pay more for it than you should have.

Any questions (especially confirming your re-bid zones if you're new to the subject and/or are unsure) feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey!

Just wanted to let you guys know I completed the bidding and followed through your steps exactly.. I won the River Terrace Inn for $120 per night for the 2 nights(11/21-11/23). I am very happy with what I got here. Wouldn't have happened without your help. Thanks again. Hope the hotel is as expected!.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal and are pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]