in

I noticed what was Baltimore Inner Harbor and downtown is no longer

I now see

Camden Yards Inner Harbour West

Inner Harbour East

and 

Downtown

I assume this has happened in the past

is there a way to redistribute the hotels or is it now essentially starting from scratch?

reason I ask is I need to book another room 

I previously used hotwire info here to bid on priceline

appreciate any help or insight

We are on the process of updating many of the hotel lists to reflect new zone names, boundaries, and re-categorizing the hotels that fall within each zone.

What are the details of your upcoming trip... dates, acceptable zone(s), star rating, maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fess), any hotels you're trying to target/avoid, etc?

Let us know the information above and we will try to assist.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes absolutely.  

I am targeted the HIlton Baltimore convention center

I booked it quite cheaply using your PRICELINE links a month ago.  It was easy at the time to see it was available on hotwire which I used as a guide for bidding price on priceline.

Now I have someone joining me so i'm targeting that specific hotel

will take any help I can get!

What are your dates, and maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees), for this trip?

Also, i'll 'warn' you that it's not a good idea to use HOTWIRE to determine what you will get when bidding on PRICELINE when you are trying to target a specific hotel, as the star rating and/or zones can often be different, and it's not uncommon to receive a different hotel when bidding on PRICELINE vs. what is believed to be offered thru HOTWIRE for the same dates.  If you really want a specific property, or you see one on HOTWIRE that has very good user reviews, it may be better to just pay a few dollars more thru HOTWIRE to ensure you get the hotel you want.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based upon the current zones, on PRICELINE the Hilton Baltimore Convention Center (401 West Pratt Street) is in the Downtown Baltimore - Inner Harbor - Fells Point zone.... thru HOTWIRE it in the the Camden Yards - Inner Harbor West zone.

Are you ready to try/book this trip at this point in time?

Not really sure how you're wanting to proceed for this trip...

With current rates at the Hilton Baltimore Convention Center for your dates at $250+ i'm doubtful that you will be able to win this particular property by bidding on PRICELINE at $120 or less.

As well, if you're trying to target this specific property, there is no way to do so when bidding on PRICELINE.

Lastly, rates at PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE are either very high or not showing a 4* hotel in this zone, which reinforces the suspicion that $120/nite does not appear to be in the right ballpark at this point in time (assuming you were willing to take any 4* hotel in the zone and were not necessarily trying to target the Hilton).

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we will take it from there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]