Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) The Copley Square Hotel

knolan12
By knolan12,
in

Hello, I am looking at Hotwire's Hot Rate hotel for December 9 - 11, 2016. Info provided from the Bidding Helper: 

Hotel 1: 

4*

$100/night

Copley Square - Back Bay

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Hotel 2: 

4.5*

$103/night

Copley Square - Back Bay 

FULL AMENTITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thank you! 

Best guess/comments for each:

4*

$100/night

Copley Square - Back Bay

==> Loews Boston

I believe the following is also the Loews (confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided) and would be a few dollars less on an all-in basis:

4* Back Bay - Copley Square for $101
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Hotel 2: 

4.5*

$103/night

Copley Square - Back Bay 

==> Hotel Commonwealth would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

We opted not to book these hotels as we waited too long and the sale was over. 

We are now looking at this hotel for the same dates (12/9/16 - 12/11/16) at $106/night. 

4* 

Boston Common - Theatre District 

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Internet access, Spa services

Thank you! 

I'm not seeing the 4* Boston Common hotel when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search?

For the Copley Square hotel i'm seeing a higher price:

4* Copley Square - Back Bay for $137.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> for this property my guess would be The Copley Square Hotel

I would also suggest having a look at this offer:

4* Back Bay - Copley Square (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $129
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the Loews Boston Hotel

Both of the hotels above get excellent reviews.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision and sharing your win with the board, helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]