Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Navy Pier - Millennium Park) Hotel Monaco Chicago

Dani_n_Jay
By Dani_n_Jay,
in

Hi, I'm looking for help with trying to identify this hotel.  

4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Magnificent Mile - Water Tower area

Travel Date:  11/19 (1 night)

3 Rooms

$144

Hotel Details:  

Complimentary - Free Internet

Amenities - Boutique hotel, Business Center, Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Pet Friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-Free Rooms

I reviewed the hotel listings and 4 had "pet friendly" in the description -- Drake, MileNorth, Public and Whitehall.  Any help narrowing it down further?

Thanks much!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Indianapolis Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated and helps others research their stay (as well as keep the board organized.)

For this stay, how many adults/children are in the party? Are you looking for something in particular in terms of style/location/max budget/etc?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks AaronJB.  I just replied.  We didn't end up staying in Indy and decided to drive straight through to our destination.

For this stay, there are going to be 2 adults per room.  Last year we used Hotwire for this same weekend and got MileNorth for a base rate of $114, which was amazing.  It doesn't seem like anything comparable is available now for that rate though, so we have to increase our budget.  We'd prefer not to spend more than $200 after taxes, fees, etc.  We are trying to stay somewhere close to Michigan and Illinois as we have a party to attend near there.

1 hour ago, Dani_n_Jay said:

Last year we used Hotwire for this same weekend and got MileNorth for a base rate of $114

You've been a member here for 6+ years with no reported wins to the board... it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

How about this offer from HOTWIRE:

4.5* Navy Pier - Millennium Park for $157.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> best guess for this one would be the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago (with a secondary, but much less likely guess of the Radisson Blu Aqua)... both are well reviewed and would seem to be an easy walk to Michigan and Illinois

Does this work for your needs this nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you are looking to stay downtown, I'd definitely go with the potential Monaco/Radisson Blu listing that thereuare mentioned. Central location in the city as a whole and close to the (in comparison) cheaper parking lots in Millennium/Grant Park.

Are you going to be seeing the sights or are you primarily looking for a place to sleep before heading to a party elsewhere?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

3 hours ago, thereuare said:

You've been a member here for 6+ years with no reported wins to the board... it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

Thanks for the help Thereuare.  I've never actually personally booked through HOTWIRE or PRICELINE, the couple we went with last time handled it.  Since I didn't do it, it never crossed my mind to share what hotel we got, sorry about that!

1 hour ago, AaronJB said:

If you are looking to stay downtown, I'd definitely go with the potential Monaco/Radisson Blu listing that thereuare mentioned. Central location in the city as a whole and close to the (in comparison) cheaper parking lots in Millennium/Grant Park.

Are you going to be seeing the sights or are you primarily looking for a place to sleep before heading to a party elsewhere?

Last year we had planned to get down there a bit early and do some sightseeing/walking as we headed to the party, but the fire at the Hancock derailed our plans since it took so much longer to get there than we had planned for.  I would assume we would plan for the same this year, but sightseeing isn't necessarily a must. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and it was this very well reviewed Kimpton property (hope you arrive early enough for the wine reception :wink:)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]