Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Minneapolis (Downtown) Radisson Blu Minneapolis

arielnoy
By arielnoy,
in

The hotel star was rated at 4 and a half star. This is for downtown MN and it says Boutique Hotel in downtown Minneapolis. It shows $129 Canadian rate a day instead of $214 and recommended for 90 percent by customers. It says Free internet included, Business and Fitness Center as well. I was wondering what hotel this was. I am looking for November 25th until November 27th. I also wanted to know if free internet means included in the room as well or only in lobby area? It shows hotels booked are Meridian, Sofitel, intercontinental 

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The chains noted on the listing are examples only, and you can very likely get something else beyond that list.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see this as the full list: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

>>> My guess would be the Radisson Blu.

Use the link in my signature below to get $15 off the total and let us know if you have any questions at all before booking.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi I am going to look at the site and see. I tried to use the coupon link you gave me and I got this error message 

We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate. 

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link below.

Search

Help Center

Password Assistance

3 hours ago, AaronJB said:

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB

Are you using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer?

... and please post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for.

The extra $15 promotion we had when you made your booking was a limited time offer and has since expired (but it would still be appreciated if you asked your friend to stop by here and click the board links to begin his/her purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]