Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek)

lgonzalez97
By lgonzalez97,
in

Hi,

I'm looking for a hotel in Disney in the Bonnet Creek Area for 10/28-10/30. This 4* comes up at $117 per night. Amenities are below from the Hotwire Easy View tab in the Biddinghelper.com website.

Any ideas what hotel this is? Many Thanks!

Amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

When i click this offer i get a message that it is no longer available:

The deal's gone. The good ones come and go fast. Please select another deal.

Are you still able to click-thru to the details page for this one?

What are your needs, and maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees) for this trip?

I am seeing the following (confirm your dates on the landing pages) should either of these be of interest:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs - Bonnet Creek for $105
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess would be the B Resort and Spa

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs - Bonnet Creek for $108
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

==> Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East for $84
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

==> Caribe Royale Orlando would be my guess for this one

Are any of the above of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take one of the options above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. I see the same message regarding the deal being gone.

In terms of budget, I have a back up reservation at the Hilton Bonnet Creek for a total of $357.76. Would prefer something comparable but if the prices is much better, would try another star level.

The options you have provided are definitely of interest. Only hotel that I would want to avoid would be the Hilton Buena Vista Palace Disney in the Disney Spring Area as I've had a bad experience there. I've stayed at both the HI and B Resort in the Disney Springs area and both are certainly solid 3.5-4* hotels. Have never stayed at the Caribe Royal so that one is of higher interest.

Also, those links you have provided are for Priceline. I'm ok going with Priceline as well but want to make sure that was your intention.

I'll hold on deciding anything for now as I have until Sunday to cancel the Hilton Bonnet Creek Reservation.

Thanks for all your help.

2 hours ago, lgonzalez97 said:

The options you have provided are definitely of interest.

2 hours ago, lgonzalez97 said:

I'll hold on deciding anything for now as I have until Sunday to cancel

... then you risk the offers above disappearing, just as the previous offer you were interested in disappeared on you as well.:wink:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]