Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Navy Pier - Millennium Park) Hyatt Regency Chicago

Gallus50
By Gallus50,
in

The listed price was $108, but I used the $15 off BB HOTWIRE link to bring the price down to $93. 

Amenities are just as the previous poster listed: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.They actually have a great fitness center so not sure why that is not listed. Golf nearby is an amusing amenity for a downtown hotel - not really, but whatever.  

Need to catch the El to the airport early on Saturday, so this will be a good location for that. I tried bidding on PRICELINE up to a comparable rate, but came up with nothing. So this was a good alternative. 

(The first two nights of the trip I am staying at MileNorth, booked through a special email deal they sent me. With $100 off a $300 purchase, the rate there ended up being about $95 per night. Not bad for downtown during the business week.) 

As always, thanks Better Bidding. 

Congrats on your success.

Quite a good deal for this property and glad you are pleased with the win. For snacks/drinks, there's a beautiful Marianos a few minutes walk away (https://www.yelp.com/biz/marianos-lakeshore-east-chicago)., as well as Wildberry (https://www.yelp.com/biz/wildberry-pancakes-and-cafe-chicago-2) short walk away for breakfast.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

BTW - The email deal was through Travelocity, not MileNorth. Kind of a typo in my first post. 

They don't have much Chicago pizza where I live now, so I am looking forward to some of that gooey, cheesy goodness. 

Mariano looks great for breakfast food - I'm not much for going out to breakfast. Thanks. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]