Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead Area) The Westin Buckhead Atlanta

AFrequentTraveler
By AFrequentTraveler,
in

Hi my mother is traveling for a convention and I am going to book her hotel.  the convention is in the Intercontinental and she is going to be walking.  I really only can book it through priceline or hotwire if I am pretty certain it will be the Intercontenental or the Grand Hyatt since she can't walk terribly far since she recently got her hip replaced.  I see a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on Priceline for $107 with the following Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I have looked at the hotel lists, but I only see details for the Grand Hyatt, but I see in the forum that people have won some of the other 4*s on the express deal. Thoughts?

Thank you soo much for all the help you all provide!!!

For this 4* Buckhead Area (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $107
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> my best guess would be The Westin Buckhead Atlanta

If you decide to forgo PRICELINE / HOTWIRE for this trip, it would be appreciated if you booked thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (or our links for the Grand Hyatt or Intercontinental Buckhead)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for your mom for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As usual, you were right!!!!  We did get the Westin for $107.  I went ahead an pulled the trigger late last night before I heard back from you because my mother was getting nervous that I hadn't booked it yet.  Thank you so much for your help.  and I did click through your site to book it.  I wasn't aware of your sister site, I will begin to check it during my searches (I do want to let you know that for the Grand Hyatt,  it gave me a rate of $179 when I could book that specific hotel through priceline for $159. I am sure it varies on which sites have the cheaper rooms. )

Thanks again, 

Dore

Congratulations on your success... hope you're happy with the results and this property will work well for your mom.

If you check MAPS and HOTELS.com now you'll see the same $159/nite rate that you're finding elsewhere (and if it was higher, chances favor that once you clicked on it you would have seen the 'new lower rate', as you may have done your search very recently after a rate update by the hotel)... but the true value is in being able to filter by star rating, price, etc. and visually seeing what is near the specific location you need; provides a great interface to see other options that may be nearby that you didn't previously consider.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Hope your mom has a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]