Priceline Hotel: Looking for hotel Disneyland within ART system

trvlnut
By trvlnut,
in

I'm hoping to find a hotel on the ART shuttle system close to Disneyland Anaheim.  I would prefer something clean with free internet and no hotel fee.  If I need to pay the fee for a nicer hotel then I will consider it.

Priceline or Hotwire is fine.

Price looking for is around $100 per night.

3 to 4 star hotel

Decent gym (I am willing to pay a little more for this).

Thanks

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Nashville hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here with the dates of your Anaheim trip above and we will have a look.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Also, in regards to your Disney trip... is your budget $100 room rate, or is that all-in with fees/taxes?  Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3* or is the goal the least expensive 3* or better that meets your criteria above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]