Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Fullerton - Brea) Extended Stay America Orange County-Brea

kamjorlawya
By kamjorlawya,
in

Priceline let me down. I was bidding on a 3.5 star for a week without success. Priceline Express showed a 2.5 star for $70 in Fullerton Brea, so I was also bidding for a 2.5 star offering up to $63 without acceptance. So I gave up and took the 2.5 star PE offer at $70. I got the Extended Stay America, a 2 star. That's right---they offered me a 2.5 star and delivered a 2 star. I am certain that if I bid for a 2 star I would have done better than $70.

Here's the bad part. Giving this hotel 2 stars is incredibly generous. This was the second worst hotel in my life. Dirty, the  staff nowhere to be found when needed, they locked me out saying I had only paid for 1 night rather than 2. Luckily I had my receipt.

I love Betterbidding.com, this was my first failure. I usually can narrow the likely result to within 2 or 3  acceptable hotels. The posted wins give me a good idea of what to bid.

Very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the result.

This is a 2.5* property on PRICELINE. If you are dismayed with the stay/star rating, I would contact PRICELINE and let them know that you were disappointed with the property.

Can you confirm the correct dates of travel so that we can update the site's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE link and for letting us know about the change in star rating for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List. Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? Thanks.

Sorry again to hear that this stay was a lackluster experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]