Hotwire Hotel: 2* Portland (Convention Center - Rose Garden) Shilo Inn Rose Garden - Oregon

jefffrane
By jefffrane,
in

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a nice win for this property and glad you are satisfied with the result.

Can you confirm the full list of amenities associated with this listing? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

In addition to the full amenity list, can you please confirm which Shilo Inn it is that you won, as your topic title indicates 2.5*, but the Shilo i'm familiar with in this zone is 2 star rated:

2 star Shilo Inn Rose Garden at Oregon1506 Ne 2nd Avenue in the Convention Center - Moda Center zone

or did you you win this one:

2.5* Shilo Inn Hotel and Suites - Portland/Beaverton at 9900 Sw Canyon Rd in the Beaverton - Aloha zone?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, it's the 2 star Shilo Inn at the Rose Garden. I can't find any other amenities than free parking, free internet and internet service, which sounds like the same thing to me. I'll do an after-visit report. Based on my experience, it should be fine. In the past, this is the only hotel chain I've visited where they had really decent pillows on the bed.

--Jeff

Thanks for the follow-up and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope your stay is just as good as your previous experiences with this chain.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]