Priceline Hotel: Help IDing Priceline Express 4.5 hotel Chicago

Hoser912
By Hoser912,
in

Hey guys, would love some help IDing these hotels as I have small kids and will need 2 beds. Dates are 10/30-11/1

4.5 star magnificent mile/Gold Coast 9/10 rating

business center, pool, restaurant and gym

$102

the other option is:

4.5 star downtown Chicago/ mil park 9/10

allows pets, bus center and restaurant 

$97

thanks so much!!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm not seeing a bed choice option with either of these listings, so bed type is not guaranteed. Once you book you can make a request with the hotel for bed type, but there is no guarantee: they may say no or charge more. If you are okay with that risk, let us know. Otherwise, with HOTWIRE you can indicate 2 adults and 2 children and should get some form of bedding for the whole party (may be 2 beds, may be 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofabed.) as a result.

When I search for 2a/2c for these dates on HOTWIRE, I do see a 4.5* in the Downtown-RN area for $116 w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Childrens Activities, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly.

>>> This would be a possible match for the James.

Let me know your thoughts on the above, as well as any other hotel (or city, as I'm quite familiar with Chicago) questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Best guess/comments for each:

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $102
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $97
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago

On 10/11/2016 at 1:17 AM, Hoser912 said:

and will need 2 beds

As neither of the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels above show a 'Bed Choice' option with two beds, how do you ensure the 2 beds that you need for your family for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

The Hyatt does offer a pool, although it's a fairly small pool. I do think the Monaco is a nicer hotel and a more central location when looking at the city as a whole. As noted above though, if neither are listing bed choice, then it is not guaranteed. If you are looking at HOTWIRE for 2 adults and 2 children, prices may be higher, but quad occupancy is often slightly/moderately more expensive in general.

Let us know your thoughts/more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer further suggestions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]