Pool(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

In-room accessibility

Accessible parking

Welcome to Betterbidding.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but a guess would be the Howard Johnson Fullerton/Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center.

I'd be very concerned about the 2.5/5 tripadvisor rating and low 40% HOTWIRE approval rating for this listing. Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I also didn't like the approval rating on this one either. I'm looking for a hotel with free parking and breakfast, between $80 and $90 dollars per night.

I found this one 3* Long Beach Airport area $83 per night.

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking.

Which I believe is Best Western of Long Beach.

Any help will be appreciated around Long Beach, Anaheim or Irvine area!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* Long Beach - Long Beach Airport (LGB) for $81.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the Best Western of Long Beach

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]