Priceline Hotel: Nashville Help

seaumom
By seaumom,
in

Hello I am looking for a clean 3 or 4 star hotel in Nashville Tennessee in the Antioch area or Downtown Nashville. 2 adults.Check In 10/7/16 Checkout 10/9/16. I would love to pay around $200.00 or less for the hotel but of course I do not know if that is feasible. Would like free wifi and free parking if available. I currently have the renovated Hampton Inn reserved for $340 and I was hoping to get something just as nice but a little more affordable. Please let me know if this is just a dream or any advice you could offer would be great. 

$200 or less unfortunately is not going to be possible in the downtown area for these dates, but in terms of Antioch, there is a 3* on Priceline Express for $147 (please confirm that the correct dates are showing on the landing page after clicking the link) w/Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Rating is 8+ out of 10 (so this listing does get good reviews from PRICELINE customers.)

>>>This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess would be the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville SE/Antioch.

There are 3*'s in the downtown area for less than your Hampton Inn reservation, but they are going to run around $100 more than the Antioch listing. If you are interested in staying downtown for more, please let us know and we would be happy to go over some of the options showing.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and definitely let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

We have decided to cancel the reservations we were holding and we are thinking about trying to name or own price or a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. We will be attending a wedding and reception which will be between old hickory blvd in whites creek to Hickory Hollow Pkwy in Antioch,TN. We are driving down and would like to have a clean hotel, with free or very cheap parking and a decent area. We would like to pay around $200 or less total if it is possible but for sure we do not want to spend almost $400 for two nights like we originally reserved. So we are willing to explore areas further away if we can get a decent deal. Would you suggest name your own price or just continue checking with the express deals. 

How about this 2.5* in the Airport East zone (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $141/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Airport or the Towneplace Suites Nashville... both get good reviews, offer free breakfast and free parking, and although i don't know the area that well, from looking at the map it appears will enable you to get to each of your locations while avoiding 'downtown' traffic

Does this one work for your needs?

I am seeing some EconoLodge Red Roof Inn, Extended State, etc. type properties for less, but not sure if this would suit your needs for this trip.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]