Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Nashville (Antioch) Quarters Inn and Suites

seaumom
By seaumom,
in

FYI  My husband did the express deal online last night 10/3/16 for Antioch Tn, 21/2 stars and we received the Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites price was around $170 for two nights 10/7/16 & 10/8/16. We thought we would receive the holiday inn express or Hampton inn which are both completely renovated and listed as 21/2 stars. Yikes the trip advisor pics and priceline reviews of the hotel as recently as 7/2016 state that this is not a 2.5 star hotel. We called to cancel they only allowed us to cancel one night. We are going to try to reach out by email or something to priceline to suggest dropping the star rating of this hotel or raising the other two hotels star level.  

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear this was not one of the hotels that you were expecting, but thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.  Do you happen to remember the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS showed prior to your purchase.

Feel free to ask the board for help before your next 'opaque hotel' purchase and we will try to assist in a more satisfactory outcome (if you still need a room for 10/8, the nite that PRICELINE was willing to cancel, please start a NEW TOPIC and we will assist you there)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope the stay is better than expected and at least worth the $70/nite paid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you seaumom for sharing!  I am looking at Nashville for the same weekend and this is helpful.

By the way, PL considers the Holiday Inn Express in Antioch to be a 3*, but you're correct that the Hampton Inn is a 2.5*.  Just a tip, in my experience with the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals, if they don't show a guest rating, it's because the property has a low rating (below 7/10).  The "Was" prices can also help narrow it down.  The PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for my dates (Saturday and Sunday night) for what I believe to be Quarters is $79/night while the HIX is $91/night.

I wish you luck with PRICELINE.  The only time I got a refund was when there was a death in the family and I had to cancel my trip.  PL was very understanding (I only had to provide the name of the deceased)

Thank you for responding.

I do not remember all of the amenities just free parking & free breakfast. We were able to get one night of the stay returned so I guess it is better than nothing. We do not plan on using the room at all so I will submit a new post asking for pointers to get a nice room for less than $340 for two nights..if that is possible. 

Thank you for the follow-up. I'm very sorry to hear that you will not be able to use the room. Please post a new thread for the pair of nights and we would be more than happy to help find something nice.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]