Priceline Hotel: Is this the Hyatt Orange County Hotel

Valentina711
By Valentina711,
in

Hello. I purchased one night here on Oct 10 and 11. Now I want to stay a 2nd night on Oct 11, checking out on the 12.

Can you tell me if this is the Hyatt Orange County by the discription?

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Guest Score 8/10 or higher.

Disneyland Convention Center Area- Orange County. 4 Star Deluxe

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Was your first purchase for the nite of Oct 10 thru PRICELINE EXPRESS (or PRICELINE bidding / HOTWIRE)?  If so, it would be appreciated if you shared your win with the board  as a NEW TOPIC so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

As for the PRICELINE EXPRESS above, i'm not currently seeing any 4* hotels offered in this zone when searching for your nite of Oct 11 above...are you still seeing this on your own search?  If so, what is the room rate per nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello. I booked this hotel for Oct 10, checking out on Oct 11. Now I am wanting to stay an additional night. 

Can you tell me if this is the Hyatt Orange County:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Guest Score 8/10 or higher.

Disneyland Convention Center Area- Orange County. 4 Star Deluxe

Zone 9.

Oct 11 and checking out on the 12th.

Room Rate $69.00

Tax $15.40

Total $84.40 - I don't know if it is excepted yet.

8 hours ago, thereuare said:

Was your first purchase for the nite of Oct 10 thru PRICELINE EXPRESS (or PRICELINE bidding / HOTWIRE)?  If so, it would be appreciated if you shared your win with the board  as a NEW TOPIC so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

2x

Was your first nite purchase thru PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, or HOTWIRE?  Please post the details of your win so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board, in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, and our Priceline Maps... then reply here and we will have a look at and comment on your post above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]