Priceline Hotel: 3* Lompoc Embassy Suites by Hilton Lompoc Central Coast

megabass
By megabass,
in

Hello I was trying to bid on a 3 star hotel PRICELINE in the Santa Ynez Valley....  Looked at the lists on the board and did the usual adding of additional sites nearby to get a better deal...  Saw that there was no 3 star hotel in the City of Lompoc and so I added that as my last region on the list and when I did so it popped up a 3 star hotel in the Lompoc area... So two major things...  we can add Embassy Suites to the list of 3 star in PRICELINE for Lompoc area....  Also is there any way to get out of the deal because I overpaid this by almost 20 bucks per nite...  Any suggestions would be great!  Just booked this now... And totally unexpected...   :(

Sorry to hear that the result was not what you expected. As noted on the Priceline Hotel List in the note at the top of the list, it only notes the hotels that have been reported to the board and the list should not be used for re-bidding. If you can select a star rating in particular zone, there's a potential hotel that can be won at that star rating in that zone. If you won a hotel and the retail price is cheaper than the bid price, then I would contact PRICELINE ASAP for a best price guarantee.

For the proper way to determine your re-bid zones see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask for help and/or confirm your re-bid zones before your next opaque hotel purchase.

Can you confirm the date/s of travel and price per night so that we can update the site's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win,  as well as thanks for helping us add this property to the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The dates for the stay in Lompoc were 10/7-10-9 for a 3 star hotel which ended up being Embassy Suites in Lompoc.  The winning bid unfortunately was for 185 per nite plus taxes and fees... Thanks to AaronJB for the tip and I called Priceline immediately and they gave me a rebate of $50 and some change because their online guaranteed rate for the same hotel was cheaper...  Please add Embassy Suites to the 3 Star Hotel list in Lompoc for Priceline!  Thanks again! 

Thank you for the follow-up! 

Glad you were able to get the Best Price Guarantee for this stay and hope the hotel will work well for your travel plans.

The Priceline Hotel List will be updated shortly. Thanks again.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]