Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown - River North) Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

soulberries
By soulberries,
in

Looking at a couple hotels for Sunday, 10/23. 

Hotwire:

4* Downtown Chicago, River North $94

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

and

4* Magnificent Mile, Water Tower $98

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I also found on PRICELINE EXPRESS this hotel:

4* Downtown - River North $94

Rated 8.0/10

Business Center, restaurant, free internet, fitness center, no smoking rooms/facilities

Used BiddingHelper.com. Would appreciate help identifying. Thanks!

Best guess / comments for each:

HOTWIRE

4* Downtown Chicago, River North $94

==> Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

HOTWIRE

4* Magnificent Mile, Water Tower $98

==> The Whitehall Hotel would be my top guess, with a secondary guess of the Millennium Knickerbocker

For this 4* Downtown - River North hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page)

==> Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection would be my best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd certainly take the Hotel Chicago (which used to be the House of Blues Hotel, and the HOB is still next door) over the potential Whitehall. Love the River North area - lots of dining options and still easy to walk to Michigan Ave. Plus, being on the river at the Hotel Chicago, easy to walk South into the Loop and over to Art Institute/Millennium Park.

Additionally, these two options are under $100; everything else comparable is around $130-140+. Given the gap between these and others, these are going to stand out as particularly compelling options for anyone looking at these dates and will probably go.quick.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance. I'm quite familiar with Chicago and would be happy to answer any questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]