Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Sheraton Boston Hotel

m0j0
By m0j0,
in

Hi, Love this forum and has helped me out a lot. 

Looking for 4*-5* range hotel within the downtown boston area

hoping for any hotel in Back Bay-Copley Square, beacon Hill - west end, Boston Common-theatre district, downtown boston.

I'm looking to pay 150 MAX but would prefer 110 range....I'm not sure if thats possible but a man can hope =)

Any suggestions on any places that would be within my range? and any nice hotels that would fall under the Star amount?

My travel dates are from 11/03/2016 - 11/07/2016

Thanks for your help! 

Please provide a follow-up for your prior New York City Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated, as it keeps the board organized and helps others doing research for their stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

1 hour ago, m0j0 said:

Each time I put in the win hotel I won it confirmed it but never showed up

If you are having any issues posting to the board or reporting your wins feel free to send me a PM.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Boston in the Fall/early Winter tends to be busy/expensive, but I do see one option under $150 - a 4* in Copley/Back Bay on HOTWIRE for $135 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly.

>> This would be a possible match for the Sheraton. Other comparable properties are over $150 (or in some cases over $200.) What I'm guessing is the Sheraton is also showing on Priceline Express (please confirm that the correct dates are showing on the landing page after clicking on that link) for $141 (4* Back Bay/Copley, 8+, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities.)

Given the gap between the potential Sheraton and other comparable properties, it's going to certainly appeal for anyone looking at these dates. I don't think $110 is going to be realistic for this time of year in Boston, but you could try to bid to see if you could get something in the $117-125 range. However, if the potential Sheraton is of appeal, I'd really consider taking it sooner than later as that's the only 3.5* or 4* in the core areas of Boston under $150 on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks for your help.

I had a lot of re-bid zones which was great but i started off at $99 dollars and jumped up to $133 by increments of 1 or 2 dollars a time. Struck out so I conceded to Hotwire Hot Deal, 4* hotel in Backbay - Copley...however the 135 dollar price raised to 143! I was quite upset and was hoping Priceline Express would come through. They had it at 142 a night.

We ended up with the Sheraton Boston...looking forward to our stay!

Thanks again for all your help 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and that the board was helpful with your purchase.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]